Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New AC Series starting February 12!
I agree about more tracks being used.

Spa, Monza, Nurburging, Imola, Brands, etc  get a little boring after the 1000th time you drive on them. There are so many good scratch made tracks that are still out there. There are some that are used already (Donington, Paul Ricard, Okoyama...) which is great.

You guys seem very happy to race mod cars (only 2 this season) as said before. With the cars, they take a long time to learn and perfect with setups, but tracks get boring quite fast if there isn't a wide variety. Maybe splitting the 6 series tracks with 3 official and 3 modded?

I am happy with the car selection this season. A good variety there in the daily series cars and the others have some interesting cars too, I just hope there are some sweet new tracks to drive them on.

**I do also understand that the more mod tracks that are added, the more difficult it is for new drivers who have to keep installing things each week which can put them off driving here....Tough to know what to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New AC Series starting February 12! - by Ross Macfarlane - 02-11-2018, 05:20 PM
New AC Series starting March 26! - by Owen Pyrah - 03-23-2018, 05:10 PM