Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New AC Series starting February 12!
Bit disappointed in the track selection if Im honest, too many good tracks being left out. Goodwood ,donington1938 and thruxton would of been good in the lotus 25 instead of nurb gp,imola and spa imo. Goodwood definitely needs to be raced, especially as last seasons race there didn't run, great track, hats off to mantis Smile

Monday nights tracks seem to be roughly the same every season too. I know you dont use ripped content but there's so many more good mod tracks than okayama, paul ricard etc. they seem to appear every season, along with the nurb gp, imola spa etc.

what about cadwell park, croft, bridgehampton, BATHURST(can someone tell me if this is ripped, it's on RD so I thought was legit)tor poznan. I'm sure there's more people can add.

Another thing i though that could be good would be hill climb event. A 24/7 server with a different stage like transfagarren, pikes peak etc where people can fight for fastest run in a certain car, thoughts?

On a high note looking forward to having my rating raped in the mp4/4 although not keen on any of the tracks, donington gp would of been great to race in this, best lap of gp history in that car at that track.

One last thing, I see people have talked about donations, I've always wondered why there isn't a donate button, people collect money from mods which I think is a good thing, keeps people interested on what they're doing and shows appreciation, I would definitely chip in if there was a means.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New AC Series starting February 12! - by Gavin Ranson - 02-10-2018, 08:13 PM
New AC Series starting March 26! - by Owen Pyrah - 03-23-2018, 05:10 PM