Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New AC Series starting February 12!
Marcel Tumbas Wrote:
"I try myself to contribute by hosting a Practice Server for SRS races where people could join, practice and exchange information, so people can get easier into their first races."

Thumbs up for hosting practiceserver though!
(02-12-2018, 08:05 AM)Dawid Melnarowicz Wrote:  
(02-11-2018, 10:47 PM)Marcel Tumbas Wrote:  
(02-11-2018, 10:15 PM)Eero Oittinen Wrote:  R3E is full of DLC too..

Yes, but I can only purchase the single car I want and don't have to pay extra for content I will never use. And this season it feels like every Series needs a different DLC.

U can still get a Assetto DLC with few cars and few tracks for a price of single car OR track in R3E. Here U can still buy 1 DLC and race with serie that requires that DLC Wink

(02-12-2018, 08:09 PM)Martijn van t Land Wrote:  Marcel Tumbas Wrote:  
"I try myself to contribute by hosting a Practice Server for SRS races where people could join, practice and exchange information, so people can get easier into their first races."

Thumbs up for hosting practiceserver though!

Sadly the way the dedicated server works is that I need the DLC in order to host a server because I have to create the content locally and upload it to my dedicated server. So currently I'm only hosting the MP4/4 on Imola. If someone knows a better way to set up the server I would appreciate the input.
I'm also an ex-iRacer... If you grab all AC DLC during sale, it will not cost you near a three month subscription with iRacing. I think I got all AC content for less than 30 bucks. If there was a time in your life that you put up with iRacing and their subscription plan, all AC DLC should sound very cheap to yah. Just wait for steam sale and grab every single content at once.

According to this link https://www.whenisthenextsteamsale.com/ and this link https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01/23/...team-sale/ , there will be a Steam sale in 2 days. I'm not entirely sure if it's accurate, but if not, just wait for a real one. 

Seriously mate, it's cheap and you should get them all. I didn't say that to promote AC or SRS, but with a few months here in SRS, I already know that DLC are always present and in rotation every season. Believe me, it's all worth it! If you and I stay here long enough, I believe we will be able to use them all eventually...

Cheers!
I really don’t understand the national split-up of the Porsche series.

In my opinion it just makes the whole schedule convoluted without adding any benefits. I bet my ass that the same people will be racing in all four of those European series with only a few exceptions here and there.

But I love the Lotus25 and the MP4/4 series, nice :-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(02-15-2018, 11:24 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  I really don’t understand the national split-up of the Porsche series.

In my opinion it just makes the whole schedule convoluted without adding any benefits. I bet my ass that the same people will be racing in all four of those European series with only a few exceptions here and there.

But I love the Lotus25 and the MP4/4 series, nice :-)
It's the new nations cup they brought in this season. Only people from those countries can complete
ahhh, I thought those were just regular series with artificial "German" and "Portuguese" labels

If really only people from those countries can compete, they indeed make sense, nice :-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Should be good
Hi!
Some series is going to an end in the next few days.. Some rumors about new series? ... 8)
o/ !
(03-21-2018, 03:57 PM)Alvio Lampis Wrote:  Hi!
Some series is going to an end in the next few days.. Some rumors about new series? ... 8)
o/ !

I just hope admins announce it earlier than last time - sunday's afternoon :|
Intel i5-8400 @2,80GHz | ASUS-Prime Z370-P | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX1060 6GB | LG 23,8" 1920x1080 | Win10 Ultimate | Logitech Driving Force GT
(03-21-2018, 09:43 PM)Dawid Melnarowicz Wrote:  
(03-21-2018, 03:57 PM)Alvio Lampis Wrote:  Hi!
o/ !

I just hope admins announce it earlier than last time - sunday's afternoon :|
Yep!

Looking forward to the schedule. Hoping for some Dallara F3 or Exos 125 racing on a nice European evening timeslot  Cool