Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very few drivers for AMS and RF2
Sad 
Perhaps a few more sessions  encourage people to play these fantastic sims  Shy
Yep, and some better timing. when the AMS openwheel races are, i'm in bed.
can you run them every hour ?
(05-16-2016, 06:52 PM)Fer Coyote Wrote:  Perhaps a few more sessions  encourage people to play these fantastic sims  Shy

automobilista failed when enter the server. 

perhaps the final version will fixed it but now i dont play the videogame in this web
I have already suggested more RF2 servers but the response was "there are not enough RF2 drivers". However as there was so few events running I'm not surprised that attendance was low.

Now it seems SRS is only supporting AC. Sad
(05-25-2016, 07:13 PM)Kevin Cox Wrote:  I have already suggested more RF2 servers but the response was "there are not enough RF2 drivers".  However as there was so few events running I'm not surprised that attendance was low.

Huh .. is that true? I've just signed up for rF2 and Automobilista series..
I don't remember announcing that rF2 and automobilista support was ending...

There is a news here, saying that the rF2, automobilista and nkpro series were temporarily disabled for maintenance.

and there is an announcement on every forum...
(05-25-2016, 07:13 PM)Kevin Cox Wrote:  I have already suggested more RF2 servers but the response was "there are not enough RF2 drivers".  However as there was so few events running I'm not surprised that attendance was low.

Huh  what's the sense of having more empty servers? if anything, there has to be more AC servers which are the only ones that have decent number of drivers
Maybe we need to go to the AMS Steam forum and give a little push to the community there?... Would really like to race with a lot of SRS users...

Sadly, I only own the offline version of rFactor 2 ... there's no option to buy in the lifetime MP... so... no SRS there for me.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter