Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skin not showing up in broadcast
Hi guys,

I have a problem with the wrong skin showing up in the broadcast.
There was a skin i used for one race but I decided I wanted a different one. I found one, changed it up a bit and saved it with my own name.(deleted the old skin) But now when I race the old skin still shows up on the broadcasts. Which is weird seeing as ive deleted it.
 Once I start up the lobby with my new skin the skintransfer guy says 'skin loaded, press the restart button' but I have no idea which button that is xD 
Anyone here able to help me out?
Thanks in advance!

Sebastiaan
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
Maybe the SRSTV player ignores skins it thinks it already has? This is only a guess.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
The restart button should show up in the SRS skin transfer app, at least it did once. I've uploaded some skins but the button has not always appeared. Huh
You only must restart if you download a skin (so it can load it), if you upload your skin its not necesary.
So is there any folder where the app saves its skins? Its probably still there. I looked for a file with the same name but couldnt find it.

when I updated my skins the app redownload them automatically if it detects any different files. Once, the updated skin didnt matched the requirements (lower than 10mb) and the system kept the old skin in the broadcast. Also, it seems it doesnt accept very well different resolutions for the preview picture, so try to keep as original (size) as the kunos files.

And if it is everything fine with the skin, then I would suggest you to rename as a different skin, just copy the folder and add "1"or some other character to the folder name and in the ui_skin file accordingly.
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
(01-27-2018, 02:44 PM)João Dias Wrote:  when I updated my skins the app redownload them automatically if it detects any different files. Once, the updated skin didnt matched the requirements (lower than 10mb) and the system kept the old skin in the broadcast. Also, it seems it doesnt accept very well different resolutions for the preview picture, so try to keep as original (size) as the kunos files.

And if it is everything fine with the skin, then I would suggest you to rename as a different skin, just copy the folder and add "1"or some other character to the folder name and in the ui_skin file accordingly.

I will try that, thanks!