Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
(01-22-2018, 01:54 PM)João Dias Wrote:  Good job man, some questions indeed pop here too often...

I just wanted to note that maybe some info about how many people must be racing to be considered a valid race would be good.

I know this is written elsewhere, but sometimes it is not worth spend  20 mins or even 1h in a race that counts for nothing (or it counts for profile points? idk really). I've seen a number of races starting with 2-3 drivers only, maybe they were unaware of that minimum quorum.

And another thing that is still not clear to me actually, is if those minimum drivers must be just registered for the race, or it would require that these 6-7 persons actually start the race?
I worry abouth that because currently it is hard to get 7+ drivers on automobilista races, i've participated in quite a few that didnt count..
And wish this issue could be adressed someday though...

like this race,   ...   http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...%3D&e=cZOJ    ....... i assumed it would not even count with only 3 drivers so I didn't even bother to try......it does count as a DNF and points are deducted accordingly, I guess the proper thing to do is complete at least 2 laps and then no DNF....correct? It didn't count toward the championship but it did count as far as deducting points for a DNF.....and it may even give you credit for a finishing position and rating is adjusted accordingly even if it didn't count for the championship. IDK....

Messages In This Thread
RE: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - by Michael Butler - 01-22-2018, 06:06 PM