Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
(04-10-2018, 06:59 AM)Vence Alfred Wrote:  ...Or can I just run R3 from that same folder without using the SRS app?

You can.
(04-10-2018, 09:42 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  
(04-10-2018, 06:59 AM)Vence Alfred Wrote:  ...Or can I just run R3 from that same folder without using the SRS app?

You can.

Thank you.
First of all all many thanks for this summary

one question . maybe to add

what to do if i Need to reconnect to a race - eg yesterday GT1 LeMans - i had hug lag - leading to choas for us :-(
I tried to quit the race - if i do this i find the JOIN button and come back
BUT - Yesterday i had to restart my PC (same issue if you Need to restart AC) and then i can not find the JOIN Button any longer

I read once that i could find my race in the Onlina Races - But yesterday i did not find it at all - only the practice session

So my Question for FAQ - what to do if i Need to restart AC/PC

Many Thanks
Peter
(04-22-2018, 09:54 AM)Peter Winkler Wrote:  I read once that i could find my race in the Onlina Races - But yesterday i did not find it at all - only the practice session

You should have been able to reconnect through the online section. If the server didn't appear, it was probably offline. Make sure you list all the SRS servers in your search. Or maybe you can't reconnect when the session is too advanced ? At what stage did you have to quit ?

Anyway, the online tab is the only way to reconnect I've heard of.
(04-22-2018, 11:43 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  
(04-22-2018, 09:54 AM)Peter Winkler Wrote:  I read once that i could find my race in the Onlina Races - But yesterday i did not find it at all - only the practice session

You should have been able to reconnect through the online section. If the server didn't appear, it was probably offline. Make sure you list all the SRS servers in your search. Or maybe you can't reconnect when the session is too advanced ? At what stage did you have to quit ?

Anyway, the online tab is the only way to reconnect I've heard of.

I had to quit after the first lap
I think it happened to me once, had to disconnect during the race and couldn't find the server again. But I've never had problems during the training or quali sessions, so maybe it's just that.
If the server is still running you will find it in the AC server browser by searching for "simracingsystem"

You can join / rejoin at any time no matter how far through the race.
(01-19-2018, 01:36 PM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  -Having over 20 incidents on a race will get you automatically temporally banned

Guys,

is the ban done automatically when you reach 20 or above 20
regulation says

If you reach 20 incidents on a race, you will be suspended for a week.

just wondering - i had yesterday a heavy crash (after a hit from behind) and then bumped multiple times into wall and cars
i earned 20 inc (also some dive bomvers and line crossers) - and i am wondering if i will be banned or not

Ciao
Peter
(06-11-2018, 09:32 AM)Peter Winkler Wrote:  Guys,

is the ban done automatically when you reach 20 or above 20
regulation says

If you reach 20 incidents on a race, you will be suspended for a week.

just wondering - i had yesterday a heavy crash (after a hit from behind) and then bumped multiple times into wall and cars
i earned 20 inc (also some dive bomvers and line crossers) - and i am wondering if i will be banned or not

Ciao
Peter

Not sure about if it's 20+ or 21+ but if you get suspended it will take effect almost immediately after the race. Unless it has been recently changed the suspension is for 2-3 days (It ends at midnight on the final day). You can see if you're suspended by going to the race section, you won't see any races and there will be a highlighted message telling you when the suspension ends. If you go to race and everything looks normal then congrats, you've dodged the automated system (Seen plenty of people get lucky)
I register in time and then I see the Join button and I should press it. But suppose the qualification is already under way, can I still join?