Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A more balanced MX5 Cup Car
For everyone who thinks the MX5 is a little too lively, here's my more balanced setup. It's nothing special and I'm by no means fast, but maybe it helps some people who're not that into setups.

I lowered the ride height, lowered the toe-in, gave it a little more camber on the rear wheels and softended the anti-roll-bar in the rear.

Attached Files
.zip   mx5_meisinger_balanced.zip (Size: 466 bytes / Downloads: 368)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(01-14-2018, 11:00 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  For everyone who thinks the MX5 is a little too lively, here's my more balanced setup. It's nothing special and I'm by no means fast, but maybe it helps some people who're not that into setups.

I lowered the ride height, lowered the toe-in, gave it a little more camber on the rear wheels and softended the anti-roll-bar in the rear.

i'LL GIVE IT A TRY ! thx
This is very good. My Laguna Seca and Road America setup was too loose for Brands Hatch. I improved right away with this setup. It is much more stable when trail braking, entering corners, and over curbs. Thanks!
Just met Mike and Michael in a race using this setup and they both were faster than me, haha

Glad to be of service :-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Wink 
(01-20-2018, 11:47 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Just met Mike and Michael in a race using this setup and they both were faster than me, haha

Glad to be of service :-)

LMAO !!!!   Thank You kind sir, couldn't have done it without you. Cool
I'm using it too. It's at least a second faster on Brands Hatch than what I was using for Laguna Seca.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Hi, Which folder do I put the file?
Thanks
In your Windows user folder:

Documents > Assetto Corsa > setups > ks_mazda_mx5_cup > the the track you will be using it for
(01-21-2018, 04:34 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  In your Windows user folder:

Documents > Assetto Corsa > setups > ks_mazda_mx5_cup > the the track you will be using it for

Thanks Simon, All Sorted