Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am really surprised!
(05-04-2016, 03:11 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Thanks!
no signature banner yet, but feel free to create one, you can use the logo on the header.

Get the app set up for AC looking forward to trying out later this evening, hopefully see you on track. Website and all looks great so far Smile
Just wanted to say thank you for creating such a nice system!!
Nice plataform! 
Excellent work 
Thanks!
Ok here i am. I've been speechless for days, but now it's time to tell you.
Thank you so much for this.

This is a game changer. Well… a sim changer.
(05-10-2016, 03:13 PM)Michele Mangili Wrote:  Ok here i am. I've been speechless for days, but now it's time to tell you.
Thank you so much for this.

This is a game changer. Well… a sim changer.

Hoipe it stays that way :Smile

up to 2200 members now Smile
Couldn't agree more! Thanks so much for this! Other than Nordschliefe track days, this is now my go to for all competitive racing!
Can't wait to see how this evolves with more variety.
Very cool system you guys have going here! Racing is clean,fun & competitive! 10/10! Smile
Well... my turn...

This is absolutely f**** amazing... I did not race on line until I learned about this through GamerMuscle(James West) Great guy btw

The matchmaking is really good, the competition is really good... I'm not.. but that's not the point... excellent races with good people.

There... I've said it... now... I'll go back to my lair...

Have fun!
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
I'm also really surprised. I've had some really good races so far.
I'm especially surprised on how the hell a "public" online server, without any kind of filter - at least fot the moment - can be so different from the usual mayhem-carnage we all know.

I don't remember seeing or suffering from a single wrecker. Just 100% gentlemen drivers. Awesome!
Amazing work! Love it!
[url=http://vda.forumfree.it/][img]http://www.vdalliance.com/Targhette/Rookie%20team/danielerolfi.jpg[/img][/url]