Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Entry level class AC
(05-11-2016, 04:48 PM)Lino Carreira Wrote:  For now Rating already exists, no need for licenses to be honest a certain series can already be only allowed only if you have a certain rating, it isnt beeing used atm.

If you like giving letters to the thing just think like this :

900+ = Top Class
800+ = A
700+ = B
600+ = C
100-=Dumass Tongue

and so on

Well not necessarily true tho... one can make "1000" 10 places races and be in top class.
 what should be mixed is contacts/races or contacts/km ...the more official races without contact, and the most km ran clean should get a better rating, higher class.

The incident average could be used in a smart way in the future to filter out "fake" high rankings, cause high ranking doesnt = clean/gentleman racer. You guys should contact Minolin in AC forums.
Fu***** Avin'it!!!
wrong,
you can race as much as you wan't, with 10th places and zero incs you will never reach the 800 degree.

ex: 1000 10th places with zero incs gives you something bellow 780
but with an inc average of 1, you get a rating bellow 750
with an inc average of 5, you get a rating bellow 640
with an inc average of 10, you get a rating bellow 490
(05-12-2016, 05:47 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  wrong,
you can race as much as you wan't, with 10th places and zero incs you will never reach the 800 degree.

ex: 1000 10th places with zero incs gives you something bellow 780
but with an inc average of 1, you get a rating bellow 750
with an inc average of 5, you get a rating bellow 640
with an inc average of 10, you get a rating bellow 490
very interesting! There's anywhere with more details on how the ratings are calculated?
thanks.
Fu***** Avin'it!!!
(05-12-2016, 08:11 PM)Tim Davila Wrote:  very interesting! There's anywhere with more details on how the ratings are calculated?
thanks.

http://www.simracingsystem.com/regulation.php
(05-12-2016, 08:48 PM)Jim Jones Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 08:11 PM)Tim Davila Wrote:  very interesting! There's anywhere with more details on how the ratings are calculated?
thanks.

http://www.simracingsystem.com/regulation.php

this info i already knew.. i was asking about the underneath details on how the rating is calculated.
Fu***** Avin'it!!!
With the Japanese DLC being released shortly, will DLC Content be added to the current calendar?

Am sure most servers will be occupied with the new content.

MX-5 Cup will be a hugely popular car.

Would be great to try these out in SRS environment.

Japanese Pack DLC:
Mazda MX-5 road + cup
Mazda RX-7
2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo
Nissan GT-R 34
Toyota Supra in three versions
Toyota AE-86 in two versions.
Where is there a good Lime Rock for AC?
(05-09-2016, 05:04 PM)Germain Donne Wrote:  You mean like Racing Licenses that will be given upon earning them by driving/racing?

It wouldnt be a bad idea, to create smaller classes and higher classes of events, so people that aint that sure in their abilities will have to show themselves first in lesser HP, HorsePower races.
I can support this. Big Grin

I WANT SOMEBODY AS SLOW AS ME!
MX 5 Cup, Great addition, haven't had a chance to race it on SRS but gave it a go in public servers....was crazy as always.

Looking forward to racing in SRS.

Iracing should be worried ☺
(05-20-2016, 09:17 AM)Jim Jones Wrote:  MX 5 Cup, Great addition, haven't had a chance to race it on SRS but gave it a go in public servers....was crazy as always.

Looking forward to racing in SRS.

Iracing should be worried ☺

I gave it a race tonight had 20 cars, was very very good.  Couple of questionable actions but mostly very clean racing.  

I had a great battle with someone for near on the full 10 laps with various overtakes back and forth. was great racing, im sold on this already.  It was great.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing