Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Austria
Hello to Everyone,

my Name is Peter, living in Austria, and i was recently infected by the race sim world.

I did my first races with Dirt Rally and changed after some weeks to AC. After some Training i tested the online functions inside AC - was not really happy about, bad Performance and really unfear driving culture. Hence i spent some to find alternative Solutions. After some researcht I found SRS and i really enjoyed to race my first week - unfortunately i had some incedents (missing practice and experience) in my first races - I really appoligize as i saw in later races that being hurt by others is really a pain (would be great to have an "appoligize button" to show to others that i did not forced it) - hence i started to become more calm, focusing on careful driving - and what shall i say - results came :-)
some words about my Setup
Fanatec CLS PS4
Fanatec CSP V3
Playseat Challenge (was looking for a seat able to build up duzring the Weekend as i am driving in my home Office)
3x24" HP Screens - slim Frame
Oculus Rift (prefered at the moment)
PC with Nvidia 1080

Unfortunately one of my first races was protested, and i am suffering in my 2nd week a 1 month ban :-(
So i will Focus on hotlapping and Forum reading :-)

Hope to race soonish at this super cool online racing platform
planned racing times
Mo-Fr 7pm unitl 11pm
Sa-Su 9am until 11pm

Ciao
Peter
Hi Peter,

Welcome to SRS! I saw you a few times in the Tatuus at Imola. You did a good job of trying to stay clean in my opinion. Racing online in SRS can be quite intimidating for people at first. Don't give up though - it'll come.

Have fun and if you need any help, just let us know.

PS: nice setup you've got there! Smile
Thanks for the feedack - i recall you too
I really try to be fair - i think the only way to be part of such a great community
unfortunately i underestimated the speed of others if you re-join off track