Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Aussie V8 Championship?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aussie V8 championship for SRS members
75.00%
3 75.00%
Aussie V8 series
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aussie v8s
g'day everyone
Would be great to see the aus v8 supercars championship here for Assetto Corsa.
maybe Aussiestig will run a comp here???
version two is now out!
Many improvements to physics especially the understeer issue they had.
anyone agree? Smile
I agree they are pretty much good enough to be considered for a series.

Someone will call me tasteless, but I would rather we cleared out some of those boring old Classic cars series and ran something like these V8s.
A big yes for V8SC Big Grin
We don't use mods that use content without permission.
Afraid it's ripped content so won't appear on here
(01-02-2018, 03:21 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  We don't use mods that use content without permission.

What a shame.
Would be a great addition to the series having these beasts combined with the Aussie tracks. 
A great mod waisted to legality it seems.
I take it then the models are a Forza rip then?

Agree it is a shame since they are good fun and something a little different that most of us in Europe rarely see or race as well.
(01-03-2018, 04:22 AM)Ross Macfarlane Wrote:  I take it then the models are a Forza rip then?

Agree it is a shame since they are good fun and something a little different that most of us in Europe rarely see or race as well.

Not sure where they are from, but I have been helping with the physics, and yes they are amazing fun  Big Grin
(01-03-2018, 03:52 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  
(01-03-2018, 04:22 AM)Ross Macfarlane Wrote:  I take it then the models are a Forza rip then?

Not sure where they are from, but I have been helping with the physics, and yes they are amazing fun  Big Grin

We can only hope and wish that the devs at Kunos will make a laser scanned version of Bathurst including the Holden’s Fords and Nissan’s ! Wouldn’t it be great? IMAGINE