Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player vs. Laps amount? Endurance Events?
Question 
I dont know if such a feature as im suggesting would be too complicated to implant, but it would be nice if there were more or less laps calculated after how many players has joined the race.

I know the server always uses some minutes to prepare and in those minutes it would be nice if it maybe calculated before, to change lap amount, to be more appropriate compared to how many are racing. 
  • 0-6 Players = 4-8 Laps
  • 6-12 Players = 6-10 Laps
  • 12-18 Players = 8-12 Laps
  • 18-24 Players = 10-14 Laps
Feel free to edit Players vs. Laps, how you like.

There could maybe also be thought of Endurance Events, which will increase the Player vs. Laps amount by 50-75%.
To discuss something not even worth thinking about unless above will be an idea that could come to life, maybe in future, when its app expanding time. I know you're working on a lot lately and you are doing a marvelous job simracingsystem!

If Endurance Events should be to come, I would suggest that maybe there should only be held about 25-35% of them compared to what you are doing now with current "normal" racing events.

Endurance Events, should have a longer sign up time. So it will actually be people who plan on doing the long run and so that it won't become too much of a common thing, that could eventually split racers into groups and by that maybe leave the other events deserted (we wouldn't have that now would we?) and with a Player vs. Lap system in place, hopefully races will work fine with all groups, less and many.

Endurance Events, should work with a more strict kind of penalty rating system.
  • It should penalize harder for missing a race, when signed up to.
  • It should be more strict with incident reports and lash down harder on your overall rating.
  • Extra careful driving is necessary with endurance as no one likes to be "that guy" who got bumped out of the race, by someone who weren't careful enough. Racing the lonely race for half an hour.
  • Endurance Events should be more a bit more rewarding against ratings and increase that bit more, but will of course decrease fast if driving reckless or too aggressive. 
This should encourage people into reading a bit more about appropriate racing behavior and also be that bit more careful when racing endurance, learning that it can be necessary to slow down sometimes.
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra