Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
cant join ac races
I had exactly the same problem once while trying to join a race. (TCP 9615 screen for half a second and back to the menu).

Apparently when this happens you can go to the multiplayer lobby and join directly the SimRacingSystem 1,2,3,4 from there.

hope this helps!
Are you guyz still having issues ?
I only had this issue once, it worked like a charm after this Smile
(05-10-2016, 09:25 AM)Lino Carreira Wrote:  Are you guyz still having issues ?
I am having the same issue, I have not been able to join a race I get flash of connecting to 9615 TCP and back to SRS race screen. Have done everything in time and have tried different races and at diff times but always have the same problem, please help! I am hoping that this app works as I will b getting other racers to get it.
not able to join a nordschleife race with the same problem,connecting udp and then back to lobby, it appeared my name as registered, and when I search the server I wasnt in the entry list omg
Hi Inti! Had the same problem...Otherwise we would've been on track together now ;(
Don't know what the problem is....Hope I'm not banned for 2 days now (or aren't the rules applied yet?)
--
It was my first (test)race on Arssetto Corssa. But maybe there is something wrong with my player name.

My name on SRS is Svenie Shoarma...
My SRS client says: Welcome back svenieshoarma (no space????)     
My first name in AC is Svenie and my last nam Shoarma (nickname = svenieshoarma)    

is that correct?

gr,
Svenie
Same thing just happened for me DTM at Nurburgurg GT, flash to "connecting to 9615 tcp" then back to main screen, seems the IP is missing.

I don't see it in the main server browser either, I have all DLC.

Was fine yesterday, had 2 fun races, was looking forward to more today, guess I'll go practice for the enduro at spa Smile

I'm sure you'll get the bugs ironed out soon!

Neil

edit : the 1 hour enduro at spa is doing something slightly different, showing the ip this time, but then kicking back to main menu...
Same problem with tatuus formula couldnt join.
Same just happened to me, but for the Tatuus at Mugello (15:00UTC) client said there were 19 racers registered, I've no idea if they could connect.

Is there some logfile somewhere I can paste for futher info to assist diagnosis? I've looked through documents/assetto corsa/logs and there wasn't anything that seemed related.
Same problem here with the Tatuus server, i couldn't find it in the server list either so i guess is a server side issue