Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fixed Setup
First to say thank you. The idea might not be original, but to make it work with our favorite sims is genius.
I hope that people involved will be able to make it their job and live from it in the future. 
I'd like to propose a fixed setup server. Good for people who don't like or know how to setup a car and also VR users who are unable to change anything from default.
Thank You all  Heart
Of just some fixed setup series.
I drive in VR and i can change anything i wish the same way as on monitor. And honestly fixed setup may be acceptable with some beginner cars, but its really counterproductive in more advanced cars. The default setups are pretty bad overall and fixed setup just makes the car way harder to drive. And it kinda doesnt change anything, slow drivers will still be slow and fast drivers will be fast. You dont tune setup so the car is faster but because you want it to handle the way you preffer(there are no magic 3s faster setups as some think, only faster drivers). Another example would be driving f1 cars on monza with default almost full aero and such.
There are fixed setup series from time to time.

But if you can't change your setup with a VR device, you're doing something wrong. You can actually access the setup screen just like you can on a regular monitor. You should look into that.

What do you see when you join a server? You should see the same menu as you do on a monitor.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020