Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident - Just now
Evening
Ginetta - 7pm - Server 1.
I have an incident against me, please tell me why as I didn't hit anybody, touched anybody, no barriers, nothing....
Regards
Shaun
(12-13-2017, 07:46 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  Evening
I have an incident against me, please tell me why as I didn't hit anybody, touched anybody, no barriers, nothing....
Regards
Shaun

Did anyone touched you? That's an incident for both
I was watching the replay and saw a car at the back of the grid just... like... yeah, knocking itself. That was very weird. Was that you?
(12-14-2017, 08:32 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  I was watching the replay and saw a car at the back of the grid just... like... yeah, knocking itself. That was very weird. Was that you?

No I was at the front

(12-13-2017, 11:13 PM)Fran Tenreiro Wrote:  
Regards
Shaun

That's a bit harsh, so somebody can smack me from behind at 100mph and I get and incident against me?

Problem with this, is people do see incidents as "dirty" drivers
That's a bit harsh, so somebody can smack me from behind at 100mph and I get and incident against me?

Yes, you can be smacked from behind even at 200mph and you still get an incident against you.

Well, after 100 races and 100 incidents, it kind of levels off, so that guys with the most incidents are... yes, actually "dirty". Even dirty.
It's quite similar to incidents in iRacing in that regard... hell, you get incidents in iRacing from going off track, right? There's no fool proof way to detect fault for these types of things programmatically, so this is what we got. You are absolutely going to get hit in races on the Internet, so the trick is to just have a low average. Zero is impossible, unless you simply don't race.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(12-14-2017, 06:24 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  
(12-14-2017, 08:32 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  I was watching the replay and saw a car at the back of the grid just... like... yeah, knocking itself. That was very weird. Was that you?

No I was at the front

(12-13-2017, 11:13 PM)Fran Tenreiro Wrote:  
Regards
Shaun

Yes, if someone hit you, you both give an incident. The system is not able to determine who is guilty.
The last 10 or 15 races I got incidents only by been touched by other drivers as I didn't touch anyone or hit the barriers, etc.
It's a bit shame but that's how the system works
Quote:"Javier MalondaThat's a bit harsh, so somebody can smack me from behind at 100mph and I get and incident against me?

Yes, you can be smacked from behind even at 200mph and you still get an incident against you.

Well, after 100 races and 100 incidents, it kind of levels off, so that guys with the most incidents are... yes, actually "dirty". Even dirty."

agree, plus its the same for everyone. A very good driver will also anticipate or see if someone loses his car or does a dive and will try to avoid the contact.