Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong race settings
Hi there, when joining for the race which was held tonight at 12am GMT / 1am CET, it was showing that the track is going to be Imola as it is already new day and new week = next track. In the end, it was Nurburgring again. Looks like there was some issue on SRS side as I was joining for Imola nad not for Nurb. Any possibility of fixing this one in championship scope (as obviously I not really wanted to race Nurburgring again Big Grin )?
[Image: Gdxgn3C3SC22HmKGn18AVg.png]
NEVER GIVE UP!
That was weird.
I will check that.
(12-26-2017, 10:31 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  That was weird.
I will check that.

Thank you, I was not the only one who was surprised that its Nurburgring again, people said in chat before the race.

The same thing happened yesterday with GT3 Euro race, where instead of new week track Barbagallo, there was Silverstone again
NEVER GIVE UP!
(12-26-2017, 10:41 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  
I will check that.

Thank you, I was not the only one who was surprised that its Nurburgring again, people said in chat before the race.

The same thing happened yesterday with GT3 Euro race, where instead of new week track Barbagallo, there was Silverstone again

Yes, we were wondering where Barbagallo was. It was ok: I won  Cool
If i had known that yesterday silverstone was again i'd have raced and got some points there :o
I will check that.

Found out anything?
NEVER GIVE UP!