Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Would you like to see Rally Racing in SRS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I would like to see Rally Racing in SRS.
41.67%
5 41.67%
No, I would not like to see Rally Racing in SRS.
8.33%
1 8.33%
I don’t really care about Rally Racing.
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rally Racing Series
So recently iRacing implemented rally cross. This got me interested in rally racing. Particularly stages. Personally I don’t really like rally cross.

Is there any chance we could see this in Sim Racing System? I think a big advantages of rally stages is that everyone can just drive their stage on their own time. So this might be interesting for people who are short on time and just want to set a time when they chose to (even though there are already so many races every hour Wink ).

What do you guys think of the idea? Are there enough people interested?
Rallye without codriver? That's not rallye
(12-15-2017, 09:18 AM)Fran Tenreiro Wrote:  Rallye without codriver? That's not rallye

There are apps for that
This app doesn't work well. In my case doesn't work at all. I opened ports, admin permission, I tried all but nothing worked.
How about an SRS DiRT Rally Custom Championship? As mentioned, this allows for people to drive when they have the time, but still compete in a rally series. Wouldn't necessarily tie into SRS incident ratings etc but should be fairly easy to manage, as it's clear who is the fastest, due to their time(s) set.