Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longer Races
Has there ever been / Will there ever be... Longer races than 1HR within SRS on Assetto Corsa?
I personally would love to race some 1.5-2HR races. Maybe like a weekend race series or something.
One that wouldn't interfere with a normal work week so it would have a lot of potential for participation.
Feel free to add input if you would like to race longer events as well occasionally.
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool
The 1 hr races are generally the time for sprint races so you have that.
But yes mabie one longer race for the weekend would be cool, surely there would be a good ammount of people showing up. The only problem with AC is that you can't have driver swaps, and more than and hour starts to be quite a stretch for one driver only.
But now we have rfactor 2 so long races could be a thing. But rfactor 2 isn't so popular. eh ?
However that + multiclass would be amazing. Mini VEC mabie ? =D I'm 100% on that boat.
I think a 2 hour race once a month would be a great idea, like an end of season party Big Grin
I had no problem when rf2 was the only SIM I play, but now it feels outdated, very outdated... after experiencing iRacing and AC, it felt like something is wrong with rf2 FFB and other stuff... which I never had before... LOL

on the topic, well... it'll be fun to spot for your own teammate then do the pits management and swap him out too. That's how we used to do it in iRacing. AC have all the popular endurance tracks like Sebring, Le mans, Paul Ricard, etc... but for one driver, e.g. myself... one hour is enough. A minute more and it's too much..... If only.... sigh.......