Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
asetocorsa
how to dowlowed app thankyou ifigerd it out im new to pcs and idident know whare or how to aktivaet it in ausetocrsa thank you for your help
download the zip file.
extract to your assetto corsa root folder something like
.../Steam/Steam apps/Common/Assetto Corsa

then go the game, on the menu click options>general options>UI modules
activate Sim Racing System app and a new button appears on your menu.click there, login (top-right corner) and then click register on a session before the last 05:00, on 03:00 join button appears. click it
(05-07-2016, 08:17 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  download the zip file.
extract to your assetto corsa root folder something like
.../Steam/Steam apps/Common/Assetto Corsa

then go the game, on the menu click options>general options>UI modules
activate Sim Racing System app and a new button appears on your menu.click there, login (top-right corner) and then click register on a session before the last 05:00, on 03:00 join button appears. click it

Had been browsing through trying to find how to start a race.

So reading above once i join before the last 5mins a new button will appear at the 3 min mark, and that will take me to a race?

So i dont need to go to the online menu and find a server? it all happens from the SRS button on the front page of AC.

Is there practice servers of the races coming up? or can you join into a race server to practice and set up the car before the racing starts? or is it then when u join there is some practice and qualifying time before the race?

Only joined yesterday and im looking to have a go at my race after work tonight, so was hoping i could get all the dumb questions out of the way while im at work.

Cheers

DJ
Practice is done either offline, on non-SRS servers specifically setup like SRS events (see Simpit Battle for the Beamers Practice Server, or the Ginetta 1.14 servers as an example), or in the 3 minutes before qualifying for a race you have successfully registered for ahead of time.

For races, at least the 20 minute races for Assetto Corsa, track condition starts at 95% and builds towards 100% in the 10 minute qualifying, and then the race is at 100%. Temperature is always 21 degrees C. Weather is somewhat random, but has no affect on the actual physics... it's just what the day looks like for the race.

I think that's all the obvious stuff. Good luck on your first of many races to come!
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Is there any Asia or Australia servers?

For my time zone GMT+10 its showing European or American Servers, and jumping into these does my ping go a lot higher, approx 350 ish for the Europe servers