Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SERVER CONFUSED DRIVER NAMES
Question 
Hey there,

Just raced at the Ginetta GT4 race at Zandvoort and my name was confused with the one of another driver. In a few words I was racing with someone else's name while he was racing with mine. The results are also wrong since everything I did was counted as his result (although I finished lower than him since I had nothing to fight for lol). This has happened to me a few times and as I know it has also happened to other players. Does anyone know how I can fix it, or has anyone had this problem before? I think it's a little bit unfair since championship points and incident points are not as accurate when this happens.

PS: Thanks to that guy with my name who did a clean race and did not took the whole field out!

Thank you in advance!
Just happened again at the Ginetta race at donington. Honestly, I don't know what to do. This issue can be really dangerous since it can create confusions between players when incidents occur. ANY suggestion on how to fix it, or what might be the cause of the problem is more than welcome!

It was really strange lapping myself! Lol

Thank you in advance!
Hello,

I'm not sure I understand what happened to you.
Where did you saw the information you describe? Are you using plugins?
Hello and thanks for the reply,

As I say in the first post I was racing with another driver's name while he was racing with mine. Everything including the results, incident points, etc are with the wrong names. Apart from the in-game apps and of course SRS I do not use any other plugins.

Thanks in advance!
Hey there,

It happened again! I just can't find the solution. I spend time practicing only to find out when I join the server that another guy races with my name. What happens if he creates carnage with my name? What happens if he has a million incidents with my name? The ansewer is that the statistics I fight to improve after some tough races with dirty drivers, are again back to the bottom! The saddest thing is that out of the 4 replies of this post, 3 of them are mine. ANY solution would be welcomed and even if it's not a solution, just drop the idea, I'll put it to the test and see the results. Apart from the statistics point of view the whole point of online racing is lost. If I can't race with my very own name, then what's the point of pushing and race at my best.

Thanks in advance!