Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings from Ohio
I had a bit of trouble signing up (Operator Error) but I am happy to be on this site. I am new to sim racing but have my eye on a full rig this summer! I look forward to seeing you all in my rear view soon!  Smile
Welcome to the sim racing system !! Hope you enjoy the racing !
You mean that you look forward to see all our rear ends ;P heh a Big welcome, i will look forward to seeing you on the track!

Beside that, i hope that you will get a awesome racing rig! Sim Racing is one of the best things there is, i cant think of anything better. Other games can be good yeah, im a full gamer ^^ but really, nothing beats a good rush after having a good serious race battle against someone equally fast as yourself AND is able to pass you, where you can catch him back, then trying to get away from him again, can really pump up me adrenalin x)

You need to experience that ^^ though Sadly i am racing with a Keyboard + Mouse rig. It can be quite tough i tell ya ;P Sweaty fingers is Not a good combination with mouse Big Grin
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
(05-08-2016, 11:05 PM)Germain Donne Wrote:  You mean that you look forward to see all our rear ends ;P heh a Big welcome, i will look forward to seeing you on the track!

Beside that, i hope that you will get a awesome racing rig! Sim Racing is one of the best things there is, i cant think of anything better. Other games can be good yeah, im a full gamer ^^ but really, nothing beats a good rush after having a good serious race battle against someone equally fast as yourself AND is able to pass you, where you can catch him back, then trying to get away from him again, can really pump up me adrenalin x)

You need to experience that ^^ though Sadly i am racing with a Keyboard + Mouse rig. It can be quite tough i tell ya ;P Sweaty fingers is Not a good combination with mouse Big Grin

Bare in mind its all homemade :Smile

I hope you are able to get a wheel and rig , cause you sound really passionate about sim racing , so i really wish you the best 

see you on track ;Wink
That is just pure awesomeness! Damn "looks depressed down at mouse"
(05-09-2016, 09:58 AM)Germain Donne Wrote:  That is just pure awesomeness! Damn "looks depressed down at mouse"

[Image: DSCF4892.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4893.jpg]
Awesome setup Tiago! Is that a G27 i see there? Very nice Big Grin I got a G25, Home in Denmark, not available to me right now, which is why im racing with my mouse... but it works perfectly in AC, its great really. Only other game that worked with mouse driving was Live For Speed, great game also, much potential, i just wish the Developers would take the next step, or would had done years ago.

Beside that, my G25 is getting really old, i bought it when it was all new from Logitech ;P buuut not a single problem yet and ive blown the dust of it countless of times. Quality that holds and works and its not too expensive Wink
(05-09-2016, 05:01 PM)Germain Donne Wrote:  Awesome setup Tiago! Is that a G27 i see there? Very nice Big Grin I got a G25, Home in Denmark, not available to me right now, which is why im racing with my mouse... but it works perfectly in AC, its great really. Only other game that worked with mouse driving was Live For Speed, great game also, much potential, i just wish the Developers would take the next step, or would had done years ago.

Beside that, my G25 is getting really old, i bought it when it was all new from Logitech ;P buuut not a single problem yet and ive blown the dust of it countless of times. Quality that holds and works and its not too expensive Wink

i Drove lfs a lot with mouse and it was really nice to drive Smile!  ye lfs could have been something else now maybe too late :Smile i have a g25 in the top of the closet :Smile years of beating up is pretty beten up , still works but the g27 alows me to be more agressi with no noise and more smoth :Smile  , im not showing the images was a show of , im showing them was a idea  for your future Smile