Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New AC Series for November & December 2017!
We are very pleased to announce the new series for Assetto Corsa!

We will continue to provide championships for different regions:
  • GT3 America: 03:00 GMT
  • GT3 Asia: 15:00 GMT
  • GT3 Euro: 2100 GMT

Euro youtubers
  • Monday - SimRacing NC - Group C
  • Tuesday - Random Callsign - Mazda RX-7 Tuned
  • Wednesday - Gamer Muscle - Porsche Carrera RSR
  • Thursday - Aussie Stig - Dallara F312

America youtubers **
  • Tuesday - Sim-Force - MX-5 Cup
  • Wednesdays - Sim Enthusiast - Audi TT Cup
  • Thursdays - Sim Racing Paddock - Porsche GT3 Cup 2017
  • Fridays & Saturdays - The Simpit - BMW M3 GT2

You can access the season details on the following link

** GMT time & day.

http://www.simracingsystem.com/upcomingseries.php

[Image: SeriesNovember17.jpg]
See you on track!
I wish I was in America, I always prefer those cars. At least we have Dallara  Tongue
May I ask if the series like GT3 America, Dallara and other series in those times will have a time change like what happened to the current series? Also, when will there be series for other SIMs like RF2, or PC2 or others?

Regarding the races... I think 20 mins is too short and 1 hour is too long. IDK if it's just me, but I think 30 to 40 minutes seems better. 10 minutes practice and 10 minutes qualifying makes each race last an hour. IDK if everyone will agree with that format. Just saying my mind.

Cheers for all the effort!
(11-17-2017, 11:44 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  May I ask if the series like GT3 America, Dallara and other series in those times will have a time change like what happened to the current series? Also, when will there be series for other SIMs like RF2, or PC2 or others?

Regarding the races... I think 20 mins is too short and 1 hour is too long. IDK if it's just me, but I think 30 to 40 minutes seems better. 10 minutes practice and 10 minutes qualifying makes each race last an hour. IDK if everyone will agree with that format. Just saying my mind.

My guess is that they have to do quite a bit of special work to make this system work with different sims. As far as the race duration, I agree. I do like 20... I think that's fine. But I'd certainly go 30 to 40. One hour is a pretty big deterrent for my participation given my schedule. There's also the fact that if you get your suspension buckled in T1 due to over zealous drivers, I don't want to limp around a track for more than 30, I would imagine.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
No mandatory pitstop in gt3 races..? Come on, why not
NEVER GIVE UP!
It will and window will have more restrictions.

(11-18-2017, 01:01 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  No mandatory pitstop in gt3 races..? Come on, why not
Nice! Thanks
NEVER GIVE UP!
Not sure what you mean by time change.
Regarding rFactor2, There will be some private testing during next week and if everything is alright, should start on the next one.

(11-17-2017, 11:44 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  May I ask if the series like GT3 America, Dallara and other series in those times will have a time change like what happened to the current series? Also, when will there be series for other SIMs like RF2, or PC2 or others?

Id say remove the practice and add maybe 5 or 10 minutes to the race.

20 mins feels a bit pub racey...
What I mean by time change is following daylight saving or whatever it is that changes time in other countries. The current GT2 America for example used to be 10am from where I am but now it's 11am. Nothing wrong with doing that on your side, just want to do some planning on my side, that's all...