Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Will SRS use mods in the future?
Hi guys,
first of all I want to congratulate for this great site/app! Yesterday I tried my first two races and it worked like a charm. I enjoyed two very intense and clean races, both with the BMW @ Vallelunga Club. The race could have been longer for my taste but it was fun nonetheless.
Coming from Iracing and knowing how good their system works I'm glad that you managed to establish a similar working system for other sims, that's what was really missing imo. 

Now if I have a look at the schedule I wonder how often you change tracks for specific cars/series (in this case for AC, as that's the sim I use most times)? And what I'm interested in: will you use mod cars and tracks in the future? There are some very nice out there, for example
Cars: Mazda 787, Formula Renault, McLaren MP4/4, Ginetta G55, Caterham Academy etc
Tracks: Bridgehampton, Donington, Poznan, Paul Ricard, Salzburgring, LuccaRing etc etc
I agree, mods would make SRS even more fun to race.
Hello,

The tracks change every monday. you can see the calendar by clicking the on the top right corner of the series tables n both Race and Standings page.
Mods shall be used but for simplicity reasons i'm using base content for testing.