Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished but not classified no stats
Thumbs Up 
Hi, i'm having problem with my ratings, i've finished two of my first races, one in 6th one in 10th place, and SRS didn't see any of these races (my ratings are all "0", didnt finished race,rating 0, in history of race i'm not there). What am i doing wrong? i 'm waiting till race is over then it moves me to next practice... but no one is there anymore so i'm quitting it should be ok. Please help. Is it something with my setup?
DWB
PS. Asssetto corsa...
You're doing alright as for the procedure you describe. Did you register for the races?

Also... Welcome! :-)
(10-26-2017, 06:45 PM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  You're doing alright as for the procedure you describe. Did you register for the races?

Also... Welcome!   :-)

Hi, thanks. Of course i am,otherwise I could'nt participate in race, could I? Can that be some klind of DQ in race? I drove like a dove, so there's not a chance that i could get DQ for ex. cutting corners.
fixed
(10-26-2017, 07:31 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  fixed

You're God or something...? Wink thank you Admin ! Angel
(10-26-2017, 07:19 PM)Wojciech Błachnio Wrote:  
(10-26-2017, 06:45 PM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  You're doing alright as for the procedure you describe. Did you register for the races?

Also... Welcome!   :-)

Hi, thanks. Of course i am,otherwise I could'nt participate in race, could I? Can that be some klind of DQ in race? I drove like a dove, so there's not a chance that i could get DQ for ex. cutting corners.

"I drove live a dove" 

XDDDD    I loved that. I'm going to drive like a dove next time   XD

I think admin fixed it. See you at the track for some dove-driving   :-)