Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incident type by collision speed?
Like iracing, if you hit someone at 4km speed difference you get a x0 or x1, and if you divebomb someone, then x5 i think,Its a good way to ban divebombers with 4 or 5 hits and not by 20 divebombs.
I saw that for example ptracker count collisions and detects speed, so I think its possible to do. I wonder if there is something to detect where was the hit.
BTW you are doing a wonderful work =) this has a lot of potential, explode it!
Would certainly be wonderful to have added this to the app rule setting! Makes much sense.
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
very interesting tho, minorating has something like that working tho to count less CPs when relative speed is low, so trading paint dont count full contact points and is less harsh on ratings.
Fu***** Avin'it!!!
Honestly this needs to be added somehow into the calculations, because right now i just got owned up the ass by someone, really slammed all the way out of race and we got the same points taken from our standings..

I also did the same to some other guy yesterday, honestly there needs to be thought of a better way to calculate incidents...

If someone slams my ass so hard that i fly into the walls and slide around, i will decrease huge in rating and get a lot of incident reports, when in fact those reports should hang on the guy who pushed me into the walls and not me.

This means i will get a higher incident rating, than the guy who slammed me out of the track?

The other guy... He just drives on as nothing ever happend, only losing a little rating and only get 1 incident report..

I know its quite hard to start adding calculations to the app in such an early stage, but you need to know that the overall Global Rating system seems to work fine, but the Incident Rating and Incident race reports, needs to be tweaked, somehow.
(maybe get a good cooperation with RSR and or MR to help out with it, if in need of help) Smile
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra