Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Argentina - Ping - Server
I love Assetto Corsa but I am live in Argentina.

Will I have problems with my/the ping?

Sorry, Where is the server? Europe?

Thank you very much.
Luis Mercury
We have users from Brasil without any problems.
Try it Winkt's the best way to find out.
of course, we'll be there .... !
Same problem here.. I play from China (expat), i tried yesterday and my pings were around 400 (Q= 100 though).

I had 3 races: Silverstone International GT2, Vallelunga Club BMW 235i, Vallelunga Club KTM X-Bow. Won the first race after a good battle with the guy ahead, had a contact in the second but then a good battle that gave me second place, in the third race started first and then I saw the car behind me warp badly, until it warped into me and wrecked my car.

At the end of race 3 one of the guys in the chat told me "if you have ping 400 don't race", but I am pretty sure the car that caused the warping was not mine, as I was seeing all other cars very stable. So I am not sure if I can play with my ping. Shall I give up?

And an idea: do you think there is any way to add a "save replay" button in the web interface after the race? I don't know, maybe each user could be asked for his AC folder location when he registers, so that the thing can be automated?

Thanks!
(05-09-2016, 02:41 AM)Guido Focarelli Wrote:  Same problem here.. I play from China (expat), i tried yesterday and my pings were around 400 (Q= 100 though).

I had 3 races: Silverstone International GT2, Vallelunga Club BMW 235i, Vallelunga Club KTM X-Bow. Won the first race after a good battle with the guy ahead, had a contact in the second but then a good battle that gave me second place, in the third race started first and then I saw the car behind me warp badly, until it warped into me and wrecked my car.

At the end of race 3 one of the guys in the chat told me "if you have ping 400 don't race", but I am pretty sure the car that caused the warping was not mine, as I was seeing all other cars very stable. So I am not sure if I can play with my ping. Shall I give up?

And an idea: do you think there is any way to add a "save replay" button in the web interface after the race? I don't know, maybe each user could be asked for his AC folder location when he registers, so that the thing can be automated?

Thanks!

I am having ping issues as well, sadly i am on borrowed, super low crap mobile quality internet with only 30gb download available a week.. 

On normal AC servers i have a ping on 160-180, which runs the game smoothly, NO ONE has ever had any issue driving against me.

On SRS servers, my ping seems to be always 200-220, which doesnt make any ping issues, but again feels tiny bit of, not lag, but not entirely smooth either, but other players do not seem to have an issue with me, seen countless of racers driving so close to my rear end that i almost thought it was bumbing time, but still passed me just fine without bumbing me. (Why i have about 20 higher ping on SRS bugs me)

I am Located in Spain, i am from Denmark. I dont know if it helps, but its just if you might need it SRS Developer  Sleepy

I Had one race where a guy complained and yelled, DONT DRIVE WITH HIGH PING WAHHH, since i bumbed him... but he just rage quitted like that and very sadly it had nothing to do with my ping, but were entirely my fault, because i totally forgot about the turn up ahead and had my eyes glued on his rear end, so by the time i got to my senses again, it was too late, i hit him so hard up his ass that i felt like a tiny mouse racing on that track the whole time.

I want to detail, that i were number 6 and the server was full, so there were about 15 people behind me who saw that stunt, but again, i think everyone was aware it was a race accident, since i drove fine for the rest of the race and managed to have one of my best battles ever over getting 2 place, my opponent won it by an inch before finish, but it was so close and we all just had a great race, but that guy who left... i did feel sorry for him the whole race.
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra