Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11pm GMT+1 -> BMW235i
Hi,

Last season I was racing in the GT4 series at 11pm GMT+1... but looking at this week there is nothing scheduled for 11pm, the races used to be well populated too (most 3 servers or more).

Would we be able to get a BMW235i race scheduled for 11pm GMT+1 or any race...?  The last BWM race is 6pm GMT+1 and the next is 1am, so you have a 7hour gap of no BWM racing being scheduled.

With a new baby this was the only time I could reliably get online without being disturbed.

Personally I would also like to see races scheduled more often, as I have limited times when I can get online, so I have more choices when I can get online.

Thanks.
They just switched the Dallara to 9pm GMT, before it was at 10pm GMT, thats why there is that gap right now. 8pm GT3, wich finishes at 9:30, but at 9pm starts Dallara too, and it finishes around 10:15pm GMT now, so I guess thats why there wont be any race now at 10pm GMT.

And what do you mean races scheduled more often? There is some race to choose from every hour
NEVER GIVE UP!
(09-04-2017, 10:51 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  They just switched the Dallara to 9pm GMT, before it was at 10pm GMT, thats why there is that gap right now. 8pm GT3, wich finishes at 9:30, but at 9pm starts Dallara too, and it finishes around 10:15pm GMT now, so I guess thats why there wont be any race now at 10pm GMT.

And what do you mean races scheduled more often? There is some race to choose from every hour

If you look at the way iRacing organises its races then you have the lower level quick races running every hour, longer mid level races every hour and a half or 2 hours, then more advanced races at specific times of day per region. 

If you're like me and have limited time then it's quite hard to get on at a specific time. I only have time to learn/practice one car/track a week at the minute. So if the BMW races ran every hour then it would be a lot easier for me to commit to a championship and get a couple of races in every week.
That's how it is I think outside iRacing.... in a month after quitting my iRacing sub, I find it hard looking for online races I can do. It's a catch 22 I think since iRacing have structured their product to be strictly online racing. But the contents are vastly superior in AC and rF2. I just hope the community here stays or grow but not decline. I'm still growing some horns in Assetto Corsa. I am seriously thinking sponsoring a series that runs every hour for 12 hours everyday for the odd ducks like me, regarding schedule that is. Well sooner or later.