Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Luck In The New Series and Request from AussieStig
Hey guys really pumped for this new series with varying qualy and race sessions. I hope we can have some good clean racing this series and a special request for Adelaide's T1, please be respectful at T1, it is a real bottleneck and only two cars can get through there side by side cleanly. 
The version of the RSS F3 V6 is meant to have a HALO. It seems that some people want to remove / disable it for some reason. Interested to hear other people's ideas on this as well.  Cheers AussieStig
Yes, I also want to disable the halo.
I only have one screen, not a triple screen. In reality, you can move your head and you have more visibility. In the game, I only see Halo.
(01-26-2023, 04:31 PM)Alexey Schevchenko Wrote:  Yes, I also want to disable the halo.
I only have one screen, not a triple screen. In reality, you can move your head and you have more visibility. In the game, I only see Halo.

Hey mate the HALO is able to be disabled in the car setup screen. It is on 1 for on and zero for off. The only thing I am not sure of is if you can disable it with fixed setups on the SRS server.  Henrique tells me the will be no forced HALO which I guess means you can disable it.  Cheers AussieStig
(01-26-2023, 05:43 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  
(01-26-2023, 04:31 PM)Alexey Schevchenko Wrote:  Yes, I also want to disable the halo.

Hey mate the HALO is able to be disabled in the car setup screen. It is on 1 for on and zero for off. The only thing I am not sure of is if you can disable it with fixed setups on the SRS server.  Henrique tells me the will be no forced HALO which I guess means you can disable it.  Cheers AussieStig
nice nice nice

when i tried at ADL500, DRS zone is active all the way meanwhile at Road America there's no DRS zone at all  Big Grin

hope i still awake and can join the race.
anyway good luck and thanks.
(01-26-2023, 05:52 PM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  
(01-26-2023, 05:43 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  

nice nice nice

when i tried at ADL500, DRS zone is active all the way meanwhile at Road America there's no DRS zone at all  Big Grin

hope i still awake and can join the race.
anyway good luck and thanks.

Henrique has assured me there will be no DRS on the circuits that do not support it. Hopefully that is accurate. 
Hey guys hope the HALO issue is now sorted and it was able to be disabled for those who needed it to be. On a general note last night's race highlighted something that I thought most of us here on SRS were aware of, Blue flags and being passed by the leading cars. I noticed multiple instances of the Blue flag being ignored during the race. I won't name any specific incident or driver but suffice to say there was often little to no respect shown for the leaders which did cause multiple unnecessary collisions. Hopefully the following rounds on more open circuits will see more respect shown when a driver is presented with the Blue flag. Cheers AussieStig
Hey guys a heads up for MoSport this Thursday. MoSport is crazy fast in this car, 1:08 laps with lots of long flat out sweepers. The back straight is extremely bumpy going under the bridge so be aware if you are side by side with somebody please allow each other a little racing space. Hope for an exciting clean race and for drivers being lapped please have more respect for Blue flags going forward. Cheers AussieStig