Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting January 23!!
(01-22-2023, 06:50 PM)grazie mille, molto gentile.ancora una domanda: non metti più online i server per allenarti prima delle gare?Michael Martin Wrote:  Spera davvero che questo grande scossone porti nuova vita a SRS

Solo per notare il Donny, la serie Plank SloBro sarà l'auto standard. Versione NON csp.
Abbiamo un server di prova in modo che tu possa controllare in anticipo
Cerca SloBros
https://acstuff.ru/s/q:race/online/join?...Port=28151

:00 CET sono cambiate per ospitare diverse gare di lunghezza della serie di youtuber.

@David Le mod della formula Vrc sono quelle gratuite disponibili qui
https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/free
"Ho messo la testa dove gli altri non osavano nemmeno mettere la punta del piede" 
[color=#202124]"Ho messo la mia testa dove gli altri non osavano nemmeno mettere le dita dei piedi"[/color]

Jean-Pierre Rives
Rugby lifestyle
(01-23-2023, 07:10 PM)Lars Tuner Wrote:  I'm really looking forward to the new season. Variable qualifying and race length are a welcome change.
I would like to see the point penalty rule for the championship again to keep the races clean.
And one more suggestion for AussieStig on Thursdays in RSS F3 V6: Could you please make sure Halo is disabled or at least switchable in setup? That would be great...
Have a great season  Cool
Hey Lars just curious mate, why do you want the HALO disabled? The version of this car is meant to have a HALO. Is it that you can't see properly while you are racing. Interested to hear other people's ideas on this as well. To anyone reading this and joining in this Thursday please be respectful at T1 in Adelaide it is a real bottleneck and only two cars can get through there side by side. Cheers AussieStig
(01-26-2023, 12:43 AM)In VR you can see "through" the halo much like in real life, must be more disturbing on monitors. I\m, in VR so I don't mind it at all. Mark Puc Wrote:  
(01-23-2023, 07:10 PM)Lars Tuner Wrote:  I'm really looking forward to the new season. Variable qualifying and race length are a welcome change.
I would like to see the point penalty rule for the championship again to keep the races clean.
And one more suggestion for AussieStig on Thursdays in RSS F3 V6: Could you please make sure Halo is disabled or at least switchable in setup? That would be great...
Have a great season  Cool
Hey Lars just curious mate, why do you want the HALO disabled? The version of this car is meant to have a HALO. Is it that you can't see properly while you are racing. Interested to hear other people's ideas on this as well. To anyone reading this and joining in this Thursday please be respectful at T1 in Adelaide it is a real bottleneck and only two cars can get through there side by side. Cheers AussieStig
(01-26-2023, 12:43 AM)Mark Puc Wrote:  Hey Lars just curious mate, why do you want the HALO disabled? The version of this car is meant to have a HALO. Is it that you can't see properly while you are racing. Interested to hear other people's ideas on this as well. To anyone reading this and joining in this Thursday please be respectful at T1 in Adelaide it is a real bottleneck and only two cars can get through there side by side. Cheers AussieStig

I see it similar to Ilmari Ylitaro, the thing is just in your line of sight depending on your FOV. I am not at all against HALO in general. But it should provide a good view of the car in front especially in simracing in open wheelers, because unexpected braking is difficult there anyway. AussieStig I think offered the best solution. VR racers get their experience and single screen racers like me can free up their LOS. By the way, another interesting solution is the one iRacing offers.... You can switch to a HALO that has a transparent part in the LOS. Too bad AC doesn't offer mods in that direction. Looking forward to the next race, hopefully with more luck Smile
@Davide
The Slobros host a server for quite a few of the combinations. Tuesday may be slightly different as the host has two events so they may just have the server for one of these.

Sorry for the late reply.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(01-26-2023, 10:49 PM)Lars Tuner Wrote:  
(01-26-2023, 12:43 AM)Mark Puc Wrote:  Hey Lars just curious mate, why do you want the HALO disabled? The version of this car is meant to have a HALO. Is it that you can't see properly while you are racing. Interested to hear other people's ideas on this as well. To anyone reading this and joining in this Thursday please be respectful at T1 in Adelaide it is a real bottleneck and only two cars can get through there side by side. Cheers AussieStig

I see it similar to Ilmari Ylitaro, the thing is just in your line of sight depending on your FOV. I am not at all against HALO in general. But it should provide a good view of the car in front especially in simracing in open wheelers, because unexpected braking is difficult there anyway. AussieStig I think offered the best solution. VR racers get their experience and single screen racers like me can free up their LOS. By the way, another interesting solution is the one iRacing offers.... You can switch to a HALO that has a transparent part in the LOS. Too bad AC doesn't offer mods in that direction. Looking forward to the next race, hopefully with more luck Smile
There are AC mods which have optional transparent halo posts, in fact basically every RSS halo car since the F3 has it. Surprised they haven't updated the F3
After the discussion about the previous race series and how to attract new riders, I am deeply disappointed with the choices made.
I'm definitely not a very fast driver and I wish there were more races for rookies, now I don't see any, as in other communities you could have races for the best and for rookies based on ranking, so that there is more competitiveness .
Crash penalties could add seconds to the end of the race.
I hope to be back here racing soon, since I started here.
(02-22-2023, 09:56 AM)Massimo Bergamaschi Wrote:  After the discussion about the previous race series and how to attract new riders, I am deeply disappointed with the choices made.
I'm definitely not a very fast driver and I wish there were more races for rookies, now I don't see any, as in other communities you could have races for the best and for rookies based on ranking, so that there is more competitiveness .
I guess fixed races are the best for rookies, but even there it is definitely a struggle for rookies. I race on the f3 of the thursdays and there are just a couple of rookies there, myself included. However, it is still a lot of fun, the posibility of ending up ahead of someone that is faster than you, but got into an inccident, is really cool.
That said, it would be great if there was a series more oriented to rookies. But I believe low attendance doesn´t allow that.
(02-23-2023, 09:28 PM)Juan Pena Wrote:  
(02-22-2023, 09:56 AM)Massimo Bergamaschi Wrote:  After the discussion about the previous race series and how to attract new riders, I am deeply disappointed with the choices made.
I guess fixed races are the best for rookies, but even there it is definitely a struggle for rookies. I race on the f3 of the thursdays and there are just a couple of rookies there, myself included. However, it is still a lot of fun, the posibility of ending up ahead of someone that is faster than you, but got into an inccident, is really cool.
That said, it would be great if there was a series more oriented to rookies. But I believe low attendance doesn´t allow that.
If there is only one rookie race per week- mb its work.

Some car like Abarth 500- and top players it will not interest = rookie race.