Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting December 12!!
(12-11-2022, 05:39 PM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  maybe what i said is sound like from a salty person, but whatever, ill say it anyway.

my opinion of why low participant nowadays.

alot people come to racing at early season
then quit after some week
you know why?
because you guys are too fast and keep winning.

many people always welcome new season with hope
end giving up after few week because feeling inferior seeing same person keep winning.

just saying.
What am I supposed to do to fix this? If I am that guy?

(12-11-2022, 07:28 PM)Jose Ferraz Wrote:  
(12-11-2022, 06:10 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  Another thing that might help get more people racing is if all series were fixed set ups. Open set ups gives people an unfair advantage over less experienced racers who may not know how to set up a car for a race. This would even the field out and the faster drivers will still be at the front but not so far in front that there is no chance of getting a better result for the less experienced racers. Just a thought.

I also agree with that! to be competitive, you need to practice before go to a race. Some people need more practice than others. It will depend if you are familiar with the track and with the car also. If you add open setup, then you will need more time to practice and to get your setup improved over the default.

I have an idea of a championship that might be fun: secret car and track until1 hour before the race! 1 race at evening friday to sunday. Next week, another car and track. Angel Angel Angel
By doing it you are removing time for inexperienced drivers to prepare. Those who are already fast don't need to practice as much as those who are not fast yet. Combo doesn't really matter that much - once you become fast and you understand what makes you fast - you will be fast with almost any other combo.

Messages In This Thread
Porfavor Necesitamos cambios. - by Victor Solanes - 12-11-2022, 09:29 AM
RE: New Assetto Corsa series starting December 12!! - by Nikola Skrbic - 12-11-2022, 07:30 PM