Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockenheim 60´ hockegp_f3ct
The folder structure must be right

...\content\tracks\hockegp_f3ct

If it is, then bettershut down AC, delete the launcherdata folder under mydocs/assetto corsa and then start AC
(12-31-2022, 08:03 PM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  
(12-31-2022, 07:43 PM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  
(12-31-2022, 07:57 AM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  
(12-30-2022, 09:02 PM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  I always use original launcher and not CM (my wheel seems to dissapear from controls when I use CM). Now I tried to go to SRS register page with CM and that does not show "content missing" but "register" and track status also is "ok" (with original launcher it says "missing"). Does this give any info what could be the problem?
nice. glad to know you could register easier way
just make sure you could run single player or even better if there's online practice server to try out because the [download page] say
"I use Content Manager + Custom Shader Patch + Sol 2.1.

Maybe track did not work on "vanilla" AC installs."

most likely the problem is what modder did with his file structure so the old srs launcher app on original ac launcher unable to detect the track.
also might be original ac launcher using whole different web engine or same with CM (cefsharp) but different version.

for track version i have no idea since i dont have the track (i mainly using limited mobile data for internet, so kinda hard to try it myself), but if the the track is detected on CM probably your current version might be the right one.
prepare both just in case hehe.

also
server addres 5.9.39.36:8081 in case join button malfunction because all of this.
Thanks for all the help  Shy

Is there someone that knows which version of the track is on the server? Only couple of minutes time to change it if it´s wrong one when it throws me out of the server

And how do I join the race with that IP address? I found couple of methods online but maybe you can tell me which one is fastest that work since there is only couple minutes to make it work if join button does not work
good news, there is a practice server for that combo (thanks as always SloBros)

Just search SloBros on public server 

alternatively you can just search SimRacingSystem1 instead of using IP
(kinda forget how to do it on original AC)
Can´t see SloBros server on list (also have show servers I don´t have DLCs installed option on)

(01-02-2023, 12:30 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  The folder structure must be right

...\content\tracks\hockegp_f3ct

If it is, then bettershut down AC, delete the launcherdata folder under mydocs/assetto corsa and then start AC
Folder structure is correct. Deleting launcherdata folder did not change situation. Original laucher still shows "content missing"
Juge
I've detected a problem and will only be solved if the modder makes some changes.
Track changed to Riverside short.
(01-02-2023, 11:00 AM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  Can´t see SloBros server on list (also have show servers I don´t have DLCs installed option on)

-----------------------------
To clarify: SloBro Jim usually keeps one server up 24/7 (currently for the Ford RS500 on Monday) and I run two others that are only up from around 14:00 to 9:00 GMT (when I'm awake on west coast USA Wink ).
Thank you everybody for help and admin to fix the problem  Shy
Juge
I just saw that there is a solution to the problem. I would also like to say a big thank you to everyone for your help.  [Image: thumbsup.png]  [Image: smile.png]