Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula 3 tracklist
Hi guys,

First of all many thanks for adding the F3 cars to the already great number of series we are currently running.
I think i can speak for everyone here when I say its been a good addition to the lineup.
Seeing as the last few days we've been having allot of players online racing these cars.
Now onto my point at hand,
I was wondering if it would be able to stay a little bit more true to the 2017 F3 calender, seeing as a few tracks we race are from 2016(Imola and Paul ricard) and 2 others i believe F3 never raced at(Vallelunga and Mugello)
The 2017 calendar is as follows:
Silverstone (Great Britain)
Monza (Italy)
Pau (France)
Hungaroring (Hungary)
Norisring (Germany)
Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)
Zandvoort (The Netherlands)
Nürburgring (Germany)
Red Bull Ring - Spielberg (Austria)
Hockenheim (Germany)
I know these are allot more tracks than the usual 6 we run so many we could have a voting or something to pick 6 tracks from these?
Also I checked an all the tracks are available for download, I havent checked how their quality is but will do that as soon as there is any interest.
Im sorry if Im asking too much, but it seemed fun to me to kinda stay true to the actual calendar!
Maybe an idea for the next time these cars come online Big Grin

Last but not least,

Many thanks to the team behind SRS, keep up the great work!
And as always I'll keep spreading the word so our numbers can grow.

See ya on the track(hopefully in my mirrors)
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
If you go to the historic standings you'll find 7 championships done with the Dallara and lots of tracks used some following F3 season others not so much.