Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great app for situational awareness
Hi guys,

While the racing in SRS is for the most part pretty clean I still see some drivers who have trouble spotting cars around them.

This nice little app works great in that regard and shows you where other cars are in relation to your vehicle and how close they are getting. Seeing as we're limited in our view around the car this helped me allot with knowing where exactly a car was at, especially when he's right beside you.
While im sure allot of guys already run this for the guys who dont i really advise you to check it out.
Dont know if i can share links but here we go: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/helicorsa.5199/

See you on the track guys
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
Great app indeed. 
I've been using it for all my races here on SRS. 
It helps a lot for spatial awareness !

A must have app for online racing imo (with CrewChief).
Another here who uses this app, very useful
Absolutely agree, anyone racing online especially on a single monitor or screen should use one or both of these apps. Without you are driving blind to what's around you if you are using the correct fov. They really do make a huge difference.
And not to forget CarRadar, a great alternative for Helicorsa, it's what I am using. It has also been updated lately and features nice precision, imo Wink http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/...dar.15743/
Didn't kwow CarRadar. I will give it a try. (I wonder how it will render in VR)
Thanks for the info Sami.
I haven't tried either of these yet (I intend to soon) but just wanted to give another alternative and what I've been doing. For some reason I haven't been able to get crew chief to work so I've been relying on the red arrows built into AC when other cars around you are close. It's a bit nerve racking but if I'm making the turn in and someone is sticking a nose in and the arrow pops up I just turn on on my line as normal. I haven't been hit yet but if I did get hit then they obviously probably shouldn't have had their nose there and I would just protest for avoidable contact.
2013 US Nissan GT Academy Silverstone Finalist