Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template for Renault RS-01
Hi:
I'm looking for the template to make the skin of the Renault Rs-01 for the current Assetto Corsa Series. I have seen in a tutorial ( from Russell Sobie ) on this forum how to do it,  but I am not able....  Sad . 

Maybe someone here could tell me where to find the template, or help me to make it.

Thanks !!!
(05-18-2022, 11:33 PM)hi,you can use content manager to create a template.  If you are on SRS discord I can upload a  zip file, with the wire and ao layers later this evening.Jesus Fontainas Wrote:  Hi:
I'm looking for the template to make the skin of the Renault Rs-01 for the current Assetto Corsa Series. I have seen in a tutorial ( from Russell Sobie ) on this forum how to do it,  but I am not able....  Sad . 

Maybe someone here could tell me where to find the template, or help me to make it.

Thanks !!!
Thanks Jim !!
I just joined SRS Discord, same user as in this forum. 
Thank you very much for your help !!   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Almost work with all non encrypted cars.
[Image: tmplet.png]

1. Select your car and press ALT+H, custom showroom with selected car will be open.
  2. Click the body of the car, make sure the highlighted part is the body.
  3. Click on three dot next to whatever name on txDiffuse, car texture option will be open.
  4. Click down arrow on Calculate Ao, Generated Ao page will be open.
    Press CTRL+S to save the templete.
    *if you check the "transparent background" on car texture option the templete will be blank (only dds layer).
    *if you uncheck the "transparent background" the templete will be painted in white.
  5. For make painting easier click on view mapping, and save that for guide layer/2D wireframe body.
Also on custom showroom you can 'semi' live preview it, choose your skin on custom showroom and render your creation on your image editor, the skin should be updated.
[Image: Screenshot-58.png]
Thanks Handy, you helped me a lot too, especially with the tip  about  'semi' live preview on custom showroom   Big Grin Big Grin
I used the Content Manager tools to create a template for GIMP a while back; I've just uploaded it to Google Drive if anyone would like to use it.
Note that Photoshop does not handle layering information saved by GIMP so it will probably be difficult to use in Photoshop. But GIMP is both powerful and free, so go ahead and learn it. Big Grin
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth
Thumbs Up 
Thanks Pasha !!   Smile Smile