Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't see Oval or dirt races?
So I have been racing some mx-5 cups but I really love to play some Oval or even dirt races. 
When I click on the tap "current standings" I just see current road series races under oval and dirt there are no races.
Is my rating to low? I am at 218 at the moment. 

Thanks in advance.
That's because there are no oval or dirt races. Just road racing. Even though the categories are present, SRS focuses only on road racing. Not even sure if there have ever been oval/dirt in the past, not since I've joined at least.
There had been both Oval and dirt races in the past, altough they are practically non-existent. I think the attendance was just too low, even think some of them (The dirt ones) were done as a test and they had AI opponents even. Can't imagine these happening anymore, especially now that the SRS player base is so small.

PD: I think they took place in Project Cars 2, not sure about this.
(05-11-2022, 09:18 AM)Juan Gonzalez Gamo Wrote:  There had been both Oval and dirt races in the past, altough they are practically non-existent. I think the attendance was just too low, even think some of them (The dirt ones) were done as a test and they had AI opponents even. Can't imagine these happening anymore, especially now that the SRS player base is so small.

PD: I think they took place in Project Cars 2, not sure about this.
yes, Project Cars 2 and NR2003. Both are 2019
[Image: 51899546_2289127201107570_39248765611734...e=62A240AF]

[Image: PCars2_SeriesJuly19.jpg]

Source
In fact, there was recently an oval race.
Alfa Romeo GTAM | Lausitzring Oval

Unexpectedly for me, I got a lot of fun from the this event.