Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad driving ADAM OSIEWALA
OK guys i admit im from far the best driver and ssomtimes i make mistakes. i drive by the rules and obey the flags. I also check before pulling onto ttrack etc as in rules and rgulations. But today my race was ruined by a idiot of a driver im sure others will agree with me on this. If marek vons won the race congrats marek. Now back to the incidents twice i was hit by Adam Osiewala pulling onto track after he had crashed with out checking he pulls straight back on track causing me to crash as no way to avoid him twice he did this the second time he completley ruined my car so much so was virtualy unsteerable. 3rd incident the idiot parks on track beyond beleif im not the best but geeze adam words fail me other than that im reporting inncident.
[i]Best wishes see you on track Ian.[/i]
I was short on fuel so I had to pit on the last lap for 2 liters, so I finished 2nd, damn.. anyway, nice job with blue flag today from you and I also saw the parked car in the middle of a corner, stupid.. that deserves a ban for few weeks
NEVER GIVE UP!
(08-28-2017, 04:51 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  I was short on fuel so I had to pit on the last lap for 2 liters, so I finished 2nd, damn.. anyway, nice job with blue flag today from you and I also saw the parked car in the middle of a corner, stupid.. that deserves a ban for few weeks

agree marek ban for few weeks same guy took me out twice by pulling on track with out checking anyway marek carry on pal your ok i try my best to obey rules but we all learning and somtimes make errors cu on track somtime marek take care
I am very sorry to everyone who was affected by my stupidity and inexperience.
It's my first week in sim racing and I am amazed by how incredible these races are.
It makes me sad to think that my lack of skill and knowledge has disturbed your race.
All I can do know is apologize and make sure to ALWAYS check twice when pulling on track.
(08-28-2017, 07:56 PM)Adam Osiewala Wrote:  I am very sorry to everyone who was affected by my stupidity and inexperience.
It's my first week in sim racing and I am amazed by how incredible these races are.
It makes me sad to think that my lack of skill and knowledge has disturbed your race.
All I can do know is apologize and make sure to ALWAYS check twice when pulling on track.
no problem adam
(08-28-2017, 07:56 PM)Adam Osiewala Wrote:  I am very sorry to everyone who was affected by my stupidity and inexperience.
no problem adam