Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i cant find never pilots...¿
Good a couple of years ago I competed a lot with SRS in asseto corsa and now I wanted to come back. But there are never any drivers racing... what happened? they all went to ACC or IR?
Thanks
Not really sure on what you mean by "never see any drivers racing"
you have the livestreams, the race results.

if you don't see any registrations, then you must ahve something wrong on your install.
(02-01-2022, 07:10 PM)Alejandro del Valle Wrote:  Good a couple of years ago I competed a lot with SRS in asseto corsa and now I wanted to come back. But there are never any drivers racing... what happened? they all went to ACC or IR?
Thanks
I mean that a couple of years ago the races were always full to compete and now I barely see 1 or 2 pilots signed up, I was wondering if it is normal?

thanks
Yes it's normal. Maybe some people have just stopped racing altogether, and some moved to other platforms. Usually other times of day are pretty "dead" except european evening time, about 16...23 GMT or so.
(02-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Ilmari Ylitalo Wrote:  Yes it's normal. Maybe some people have just stopped racing altogether, and some moved to other platforms. Usually other times of day are pretty "dead" except european evening time, about 16...23 GMT or so.
ohh what a pity with how good it is, anyway thank you
(02-03-2022, 08:25 AM)Alejandro del Valle Wrote:  
(02-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Ilmari Ylitalo Wrote:  Yes it's normal. Maybe some people have just stopped racing altogether, and some moved to other platforms. Usually other times of day are pretty "dead" except european evening time, about 16...23 GMT or so.
ohh what a pity with how good it is, anyway thank you
believe me, its still good
but yes, the prime time is about 17:00 GMT +0