Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mosport (CTMP) Version?
Hello
Which version do we need to use this season for Mosport track?
On AC Mod list it say updated to Mosport 2021 (CTMP) 3.0
I just want to make sure, because last season i can register using Mosport 2021 (CTMP) 3.0 but couldnt get in because the server still using older version instead.

Thanks.
Confirmed -- I see MoSport 2020, instead of 2021, is installed for the Porsche 911 GTA series.
Thanks!
(01-12-2022, 04:00 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  Confirmed -- I see MoSport 2020, instead of 2021, is installed for the Porsche 911 GTA series.
Thanks!
thanks for comfirming
the reason i posting this because weird thing happen to me last season.
  • i could register, so i assume i had the mod (i had 2020 and 2021 version that time under the name jr_mosport_2020 and jr_mosport_2021).
  • when 'Join' button appeared i click it, somehow it direct me to vallelunga track, of course the server kick me because obviously mismatch.
  • i try to join manually by searching the server, and it say "jr_mosport is missing" which is yes i dont have it that time.
  • out of confusion i ask on the shoutbox chat, and Pasha Paterson said the server is still using older version (1.0 or under the name jr_mosport)
probably the cause is whenever a major update Johnr777 (author of the mod) using new folder name instead overwriting older version. which is safer, but it may confuse the server.
i assume srs still had 3 version of the track on their track list.
so to be safe i also need have 3 version of the track.
sorry about long mumbling, i hope same thing doesnt happen this time and to anyone, losing almost 3 rating point because couldn't get in is hurt for rating grinder like me xD
It should have been 2021 3.0 long time ago but there was an issue.
It is fixed now, 2021 v3.0 shall be used.
(01-12-2022, 07:48 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  It should have been 2021 3.0 long time ago but there was an issue.
It is fixed now, 2021 v3.0 shall be used.
thanks, thanks so much, really appreciate what you do.