Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't see a list of the AM2 races on my daily schedule list
welp, as the thread subject suggests, I can't see a list of the AM2 races on my daily schedule list, I've played SRS on assetto corsa before but this is my first time trying it with AM2, any help would be much appreciated. Just a heads up, I did include the game in my available sims I can play on my user control panel, I'm trying to access it from the AM2 app following the tutorial page step by step and it still didn't work. Attached is exactly how my list of races opens up on the app (even though I'm taking the screen cap from the browser because I can't write this post and go back to the race list on the app at the same time :p)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are only AC events organized at the moment. There were AMS races running earlier this year and with enough interest I imagine it would be easy to bring them back.
(12-02-2021, 06:34 AM)Martin Smith Wrote:  There are only AC events organized at the moment. There were AMS races running earlier this year and with enough interest I imagine it would be easy to bring them back.
Looking farward to next ACC season, if it is planned.
There could be an AMS2 championship coming soon enough if all goes to plan, so keep an eye out  Big Grin
Donny MacGarry Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DonnyMacGarry
Ohhhh nice!
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
(12-02-2021, 05:46 AM)David Quintero Wrote:  welp, as the thread subject suggests, I can't see a list of the AM2 races on my daily schedule list, I've played SRS on assetto corsa before but this is my first time trying it with AM2, any help would be much appreciated. Just a heads up, I did include the game in my available sims I can play on my user control panel, I'm trying to access it from the AM2 app following the tutorial page step by step and it still didn't work. Attached is exactly how my list of races opens up on the app (even though I'm taking the screen cap from the browser because I can't write this post and go back to the race list on the app at the same time :p)
Thank you everyone for your answers Smile