Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I need all the mods?
I wanted to participate in the Race that will take place in Spa with the Lotus. On the right top Site it tells me that I need to download mods first and when I click on it I just get redirected onto the AC Mod list website, but it doesn't actually tell me what mods I need to download to be able to join the race.
Do I really need to download all the mods on the website? I've found some which I have to pay for. Will I not be able to take place in the Races?
You only need the mods for the races you want to do.

If you don't have a mod it won't let you register. You just download the missing car/ track from that list.

Lotus Evora/spa are both kunos content so you should be abled to register without any mods
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Use the SRS app in-game to figure out if you're missing any content.

The website can't access your AC folder to known if you need to install anything or not, so it defaults to 'downloads required' for all series, even though you might not require any download.
If you're missing mods, you can't click on register. If you have everything, then you can click on it. Lotus at Spa is a fun combo, I might see you on track later this week if you decide to race.
Yes. Mods for the intended race are needed in advance of the race to register. But you don't need all of the mods for that season - just the car and track combo you want to participate in.
I need the mod formula_lights, I have downloaded it from the link that appears in missing content but it does not work. Please help.
if you are on content manager, try to close and open again the app. Otherwise, have you extracted correctly the car from the compressed file?
I've had issues with content manager, where it will give a missing content message for a different car than the one that is actually being raced. This does not happen when manually joining by clicking on the race server (instead of the join button on the race tab). FYI, you can also join a race earlier by manually connecting to it (usually about 30 seconds- 1 minute earlier).