Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Belgium !
Hi there fellow simracers ! My nickname on the Internet is Snax and I'm glad I've discovered SRS. I've been playing Assetto for 2 months now (been a flightsimmer before that for a few decades) and I can say I'm having a blast on SRS.
I only did 3 races so far (missed one because of the time change yesterday, I guess it cost me a few rating points).
I've come with my friends, we are 4 wanting to race on SRS pretty much all the time (good thing to work from home) so see you on the track guys !
Cheers !
Welcome Olivier. I see you already signed up for your home race at Spa Smile Have you ever been at that track irl? That would be such an awesome track to drive.
see you on track!
(11-01-2021, 12:25 PM)Alexander Persil Wrote:pid=49163 Wrote:  Welcome Olivier. I see you already signed up for your home race at Spa Smile Have you ever been at that track irl? That would be such an awesome track to drive.
see you on track!

Hi Alexander, yes, in my youth I went a few times at Spa, I also went to the 24hrs of Spa just one day of the weekend (and when I could afford it haha, now it became kida expensive ). With my dad we even went on the track for one lap, that was a nice experience.

Thanks for your kind words and see you on the track as well !