Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello simracers
Good Morning,
I am Henning Hilgers from Germany. I am new to simracing, but played racing games like "Test Drive" or "Forza Motorsport" from time to time. After a few rounds in an racing simulator I got interested in more realistic racing and got a racing wheel and pedals. My game of choice is "Assetto Corsa" because of the wide range of available cars. 
I got some racing experience outside the simulator with driving on five different indor-kart tracks. I participated in some self organized races between 30 minutes single driver and six hour team race.
I'd like to race some similar skilled drivers beside me on the tracks.
My possible racing times are between 7:00 and 20:00 UTC. 
Hope to see you soon in the races,
Henning
Welcome!
Good old Test Drive.... and joystick steering... Rolleyes  was my first experience, too.
And I'm also here because of the vast array of cars (~600) and tracks (~300) from literally everywhere: cities, beaches, forests, deserts, mountains, and from years past.
And most are very high-quality mods, many for free, others for very low cost.
See you on track... search the online servers for "SRS" to find some current weeks races to practice.
Hi Henning. Welcome to SRS! Have fun!
(09-29-2021, 06:19 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  See you on track... search the online servers for "SRS" to find some current weeks races to practice.
Nearly saw you on track. I was assigned to the second server on Alfa Romeo GTAm. You were about one minute faster than me. Good Race!
Hi Henning, ok we'll try again at Charade tomorrow! Wink
Welcome! You'll recognize Rob: orange car!
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A