Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting September 06!!
New Assetto Corsa series starting September 06!

We are delighted to announce our new Assetto Corsa series sponsored by our partner DOF Reality with a fantastic prize!

[Image: DOF_logo1_square.png]

DOF Reality
is a well known name among the motion system providers.

Even though motion systems are not meant for the average simracer on a budget, you can check on DOF Reality website that their product range is vast with solutions for different demands and budgets. Their line starts with the Seat Mover, a 2 axis motion system that works as an add-on for a common comercial cockpit like the Playseat or the GT Omega and ends with a full motion platform with 6 DOF with several options in between.

DOF Reality will sponsor 4 consecutive championships. The third is ending tomorrow and the final championship will run over the next season.

The driver who wins more championships (DOF only) will be awarded a Seat Mover M2 (2 Axis) !!*

*Shipping, VAT and Import taxes are not included

[Image: MH2.png]

The first 3 championships have the same weight (1), while the last championship counts the triple (3).
Tiebreak: Total nº wins, Total nº 2nd, Total nº 3rd, Inc Avg

The first championship used the Dallara F317, the second used the Praga R1 and the third used the Abarth 500.
Since the 3 previous championships had 3 different winners, the winner of the final championship wins the prize!!

[Image: DOFRealityTatuus.png] DOF Reality Tatuus - 02:00,06:00,09:00,12:00,15:00,17:00,22:00 GMT

1 hour Daily Series

We will continue to provide championships for different regions:

[Image: PorscheRSRAmerica.png] Porsche RSR America: 01:00 GMT only on Saturdays & Sundays

[Image: PorscheRSREuro.png] Porsche RSR Euro : 20:00 GMT

Fuel consumption: 200%, Tyre wear: 170% & pit window 00:10 - 00:50.

Youtuber series

Some youtuber series will feature  10 mins qualy + 20 mins Race and others 20 min Qualy +  1 hour Race.

Euro youtubers

[Image: TumiltyBTCC.png] James Tumilty BTCC 90s - Tuesdays 19:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: AussieStigGinettaGT3.png] Aussie Stig Ginetta GT3 Shaun Clarke Tribute - Thursdays 19:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins, except Nordschleife 30/09/2021 20 min qualy + 1h race)

[Image: TedHoughPorsche908LH.png] Ted Hough Porsche 908 LH - Fridays 19:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

America youtubers **

[Image: ZerobandwidthMustang.png]  Zerobandwidth Mustang - Tuesdays 01:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: GTPDaytonaPrototype.png]  GTP Dallara Prototype - Thursdays 01:00 GMT (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: ProSimRacingMX5TimeAttack.png] Pro sim Racing Mazda MX5 Time Attack - Fridays 01:00 GMT (all 20 mins Qualy + 1 h Race)

Daily Series (all 10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: DOFRealityTatuus.png] DOF Reality Tatuus

[Image: MiniCooperSAppk.png] Mini Cooper S Appk

[Image: LotusEvoraGX.png] Lotus Evora GX

Mondays (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: ShelbyCobra427SC.png] Shelby Cobra 427SC 19:00 GMT

Wednesdays (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: LamborghiniAventador.png] Lamborghini Aventador 19:00 GMT

Weekends - Saturdays & Sundays (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: FormulaHybrid2018.png] RSS FormulaHybrid 2018 (free mod) 19:00 GMT

You can access the season details on the following link

https://www.simracingsystem.com/upcomingseries.php

** GMT time & day.

[Image: SeriesACSeptember21.jpg]
Looking forward to many of these - I think the Tuned MX-5 and the mustang are excellent choices for the US Time slot series and that the Cobra vintage champ will be great!
Glad to see the Cobra is back!

QUESTION:
Which 60s Watkins Glen track will it be for Monday: Gran Prix or Sports Car?
Thanks!
Lotus Evora GX: sequential shifter, no ABS, no TC. That's going to be a fun race car for sure Smile
Nice! Leaning towards the Cobra and/or Ginetta.

Mod list link for Ginetta GT3 seems to be broken.
Question 
QUESTION:
Which 60s Watkins Glen track will it be for Monday: Gran Prix or Sports Car?

Thanks!
It seems my Mondays are consistently free, so i should be able to do that Cobra championship. I had a short go in that car and its quite an active drive so it should be pretty fun to race I hope.
Donny MacGarry Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DonnyMacGarry
The Austin Mini Cooper series disappeared from the list.
When i checked at morning, it was there, but right now i can't see it. I just want to see the track lists.
(09-05-2021, 05:37 PM)Adrian Vadoba Wrote:  The Austin Mini Cooper series disappeared from the list.
When i checked at morning, it was there, but right now i can't see it. I just want to see the track lists.
Hi, you can find it directly in the Race page https://www.simracingsystem.com/race.php
www.4funsimracing.com
Good selection of cars

But i can`t get why Paul Ricard was choosen for the 1 hour Porsche (Euro) and the F1 race. The attendancy at this track is always very low (as seen in the current F1 series) and with the disappearing of the 1 hour asia series why not make the remaining euro series a bit more attractive.