Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Daniel Cortes Xarrie introduction
Hello everybody,
I am a new player in SRS, but not new in racing simulators. Since I am 51 years old, I played different racing games: Assetto Corsa, rFactor, Dirt Rally, some Gran Turismo versions on Playstation (including de very firsts versions), GT Legends, RBR and a very old Indy Car that I even don't remember the name.
When I play online I find very difficult to be at the pace of the firsts drivers. It just need sooooooo much training time to be near that times. So I am not that fast. You can find me in the middle positions of the grid, where sometimes there are great battles and so much fun.  Wink
I developed my own skin that adapt to any car. All the aspects and brands of that skin is related to some part of my life. So this is my very own skin. Maybe I will explain all that in the skin section of the forum. I only tell you that I am the number 610 because my name initials (DCX) are 610 in roman numbers.

See you on the track!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Daniel. Those skins look fantastic!
It sure is hard to keep up with the top drivers. But at the end it's about having fun, and like you said, there are great battles in the midfield as well Smile
I will look out for number 610 on the track!
Welcome Daniel,
I am in the same boat: No chance to beat the top drivers, but good enough to have a lot of fun in the midfield.
See you on the track. Hopefully, we can have some nice battles with each other!