Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Competizione races?
Well, just what the title says, I guess. I remember there used to be only 15 of us or so when the Competizione App started to work, so I guess there are no races now because of there are not enough players maybe? Stopped playing for a month or so and never saw any again really... They were quite interesting as I prefer long races and the variable weather was awesome really.
I think it's just lack of interest which is a real shame.

SRS excels when it comes to Assetto Corsa but has always struggled with other platforms.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(07-30-2021, 09:50 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  I think it's just lack of interest which is a real shame.

SRS excels when it comes to Assetto Corsa but has always struggled with other platforms.
Yeah, I thought that would be the case... it is a real shame, I quite enjoyed the races we had.
The numbers were really low, could be by lost of interest or ppl having real vacations again.

Anyway, summer time is not the best time to start again.
Yeah I was just curious really, couldn't join half of them myself and the numbers were quite low anyway, so I thought it would be just low numbers really... I guess that the fact that there are quite a few other communities/pages organising races for ACC doesn't help either, with AC is quite different because everything is kinda integrated in content manager or in the game, ACC is more hassle at the end of the day...

Anyway, let's hope you guys try to organise some more ACC races at some point. Thanks for all this anyway, amazing work, and the dedication is much appreciated really!