Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[AMS2] Sprint Race Car Championship
Like Sergio I also had problems last week with AMS2. An update had dropped about 2-3 hours before the race, and that update made changes to the control profiles (its now possible to save multiple presets for controls). I didn't have time to make sure everything was working once I downloaded the update, since I was involved in a different event at the time. When I loaded up AMS2 and the SRS race, I found my controls weren't working for my pedals anymore. I tried rebinding them, but they wouldn't get detected and so I was unable to do the race. I found out the next day that I had to delete the default.controllersettings file located in Documents\Automobilista 2\savegame\<id number>\automobilista 2\profiles. Once I deleted that and rebooted the game, I was able to map my pedals and they are working fine in game again.

Hopefully for this race at Donington, I won't be having any issues. Looking forward to it, its a great track and should suit this type of car quite well.
Donny MacGarry Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DonnyMacGarry

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AMS2] Sprint Race Car Championship - by Donnchadh MacGarry - 08-07-2021, 01:52 AM