Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[AMS2] Sprint Race Car Championship
So I had a major derp in last weeks race, where I ended up starting the race with qualifying fuel. What happened was that at the end of qualy, I changed my fuel to be race fuel. However, I hadn't left the setup menu before the qualy session timed out and went to the race session. This meant it did not save my adjustment of the fuel and returned it to the value I had in qualy. I didn't double check the fuel during the countdown in the race session unfortunately. I only found out I was under fueled once the race began and it wasn't until looking at the footage of my stream afterwards, until I realised what caused the issue. Congrats to Sergio on the 2nd win, I wasn't going to catch you even if I had the correct fuel.

Unfortunately I won't be able to race this week. My football team has a cup final this Saturday evening so I will be at that instead. Its a bit frustrating too as I seem to have pulled my groin this week, so I most likely won't be able to play in the game and will just be watching it, but that's life sometimes. The week afterwards I am meant to be in an endurance race, but I will try and organise myself to not be driving during the time this SRS race is on so that I can still do that.
Donny MacGarry Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DonnyMacGarry

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AMS2] Sprint Race Car Championship - by Donnchadh MacGarry - 07-23-2021, 12:42 PM