Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[AMS2] Sprint Race Car Championship
Congrats to Sergio for winning the first race in quite dominant fashion, very impressive stuff. I had a look at the weather forecast for Oultan Park this weekend, and it looks to be sunny and hot, so its very unlikely there will be any sign of rain. I haven't got to practice the Sprint Race car there yet, so I have no advice on what might work. Hopefully it will be a good race, and again if you know of anyone interested in trying the race, try and bring them along.

For the last race, myself and two others were in a discord call on MoonieGT's discord for the race. However for this week, we agreed it might be a better idea to join the SRS discord AMS Server 1 voice channel instead for the race, so that anyone else involved in the race can join in too. So if you are doing the race and want to be in the voice call, don't be afraid to join in (as long as you aren't there to only troll of course). No worries if you'd rather not of course, you can still race as normal if you find that sort of thing distracting.

Hope to see you on track this Saturday.
Donny MacGarry Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@DonnyMacGarry

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AMS2] Sprint Race Car Championship - by Donnchadh MacGarry - 07-15-2021, 11:21 AM