Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series startingJune 14!
Thanks for the opportunity to host repeat series, everybody! Super glad the more beginner friendly vintage combos have been well received thus far.

Just as a reminder I post a Car/Track combo driving guide or a pre-existing circuit guide for all of the Monday Ted Hough series on a community Discord Called "Roundel Racing" - which the series is run under. Normally the weekend before the race, Friday-Saturday or Sunday.

There is also a 1900UTC Practice Race on Sunday for the Monday broadcast SRS race, if you'd like to get some quick online practice in against the regulars from the series, many of them show up to the practice race as well!

You can join it and discuss the series and learn from other drivers here at the following link: https://discord.gg/wB8JCwqHx2

For those of you who don't know, I'm a qualified professional Racing instructor through the Motorsports Safety Foundation in the US, and do monthly Q&A Videos where you can also submit clips of your driving on SRS for free coaching, and the Roundel Racing/Ted Hough discord is meant to be a place newer drivers or more experienced drivers who have hit a cliff in their learning can come to ask questions and learn more about driving techniques in a low pressure environment. All are welcome, and I hope to see you there if you have any questions about this Sunbeam series!